Paola (Cosenza) | Calabria
Villaggio Hotel Club Bahja
The village is located south of the city of Paola, known above all for the presence of the ancient Sanctuary of San Francesco di Paola. In this place of Calabria with great charm and rich in natural beauty, the Bahja Village welcomes its guests on an area of about 10 hectares, surrounded by spectacular Mediterranean scrub. From the village you can easily access the sand and pebble beach to enjoy your beach holidays in complete tranquility and relaxation.
- Comfort Hotel Room (28 m2): (2/4 beds) located on the ground floor, equipped with all comforts with private bathroom and shower, Digital TV, air conditioning, mini-fridge, double bed and bunk bed. Each housing unit has an equipped patio (located on the 1st or 2nd avenue).
- Two-room apartment (35 m2): (sleeps 4) 2 rooms, living room with kitchenette and bunk bed, double bedroom, can be on the first floor with small terrace or on the ground floor with patio, both exteriors are equipped with table, chairs, clothes horse and umbrella (located in the 1st or 2nd avenue).
- Bilocale 5 (mq35): (5 posti letto) 2 ambienti, soggiorno con letto a castello e lettino, camera matrimoniale, possono essere al primo piano con terrazzino o a piano terra con patio, entrambi gli esterni sono dotati di tavolo, sedie, stendibiancheria e ombrellone (collocati nel 2° viale).
- Two-room apartment 5 (35 m2): (sleeps 5) 2 rooms, living room with bunk bed and cot, double bedroom, can be on the first floor with small terrace or on the ground floor with patio, both exteriors are equipped with table, chairs, clothes horse and umbrella (located in the 2nd avenue).
- Bungalow (35 m2): (4 sleeping places) 2 rooms, living room with bunk bed, double bedroom, located on the ground floor with patio, equipped with table, chairs, clothesline and umbrella (located on the 3rd avenue, about 500m from the main services).
Daily cleaning with change of towels twice a week, change of bed linen once a week (three for two-week stays).
Restaurant with breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet service with dispenser drinks included with meals. It offers regional and national cuisine, meals for celiacs on request (with supplement to be paid locally).
Mini market, bar, restaurant, entertainment, unattended internal parking, private beach with one umbrella and two sunbeds per housing unit, reception, Wi-Fi, photo point, three-level swimming pool, 2 tennis courts, 2 basketball courts, Five-a-side soccer field with synthetic grass, beach volleyball court, bocce court. The Club Card includes: welcome drink, entrance to the swimming pool, daytime and evening entertainment, use of the sports fields during the day, Mini-Club from 3 years old, children’s play area. Small pets are allowed with a supplement for final disinfestation of the occupied housing unit.
Pebble and sand beach with a T shape (dock) with direct access from inside the Village via an underpass. The beach is reserved, equipped with 1 umbrella and 2 sunbeds per accommodation unit (included in the compulsory paid beach service from the 4th row onwards).